 Space / 5756
RE: Winners in the First Annual Classic Space Set Design and Building Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 06:37:05 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
And the winners are...

   "Grand Prize Winner" (most overall vote points):
      Mobile Explorer by Jon Koob

And well deserved!  Congrats, Jon.

   Best Large Ship:
      Untitled by Bram Lambrecht

   Best Small Mobile Ship Launcher:
      Untitled by Bram Lambrecht

Wow, thanks, guys!  Too bad I'm the only one who can't think of clever names
for my ships.  Anything I think of sounds hokey to me...

Links to the pictures are here...
   http://www.lugnet.com/~1/ClassicSpaceContest/2000/Winners

Todd, could you put some thumbnail pics on this page to spruce it up a bit?

If you enjoyed this building contest, please take a moment to say
a few words, share some thoughts, say thanks to the people who shared
their great models.

I loved seeing all the entries!  But someone else needs to run the contest
next time (and I hope there are more contests like this!) so Todd can
enter...or he needs to change the rules.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/