 Space / 5757
Re: Zacktron gets a facelift, and more stuff soon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 06:48:08 GMT

And some more stuff -- I just added two maps to the Maps & Charts section which
I put together today in Phothoshop.

http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/maps/

And the About the Authors section is up, though sparse.  A few notes on the
weblog on the main page (http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/) explain what I feel
like doing next.

LMKWYT.

-Tim