 Space / 5720
Re: Zacktron gets a facelift, and more stuff soon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:42:09 GMT

Remember the planets that I made for your site about 2 years ago that you
said that you are going to put on the site? Well if you still have the
pictures around, put 'em up. (http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/planets)
Peace,

Z. Unger
fusion@refraxion.com
AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: dizzyzz
LEGO Fusion:        http://fusion.refraxion.com
Gundam Crisis:       http://gundam.refraxion.com
Zlatko's Universe:   http://www.geocities.com/unger_z/
"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
Hey!
After over a year and a half (!!!) of not updating the Zacktron site at • ALL,
I've decided to return.  Tonight I spent time remodeling the site, and for • the
past few weeks I've been tossing around more ideas.  There are models I've • built
which have not been documented or photographed yet which I plan on getting • to
soon.  With a little more time I hope to have some more background • information,
drawings, DAT files, and photographs of models for the site.  Until then,
LMKWYT:

http://www.zacktron.com

...I know its just a new look right now, but I've already started jotting • down
some new content. :-)

-Tim