 Space / 5719
Re: Another creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:42:06 GMT

Nice work Jon!

I really like the grey/darkgrey/brown color scheme... The double thick wings
are neat too!

</Kyle>
--
LUGNUT # 791
AIM: legomankyle or KyleKeppler

<> • In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

This is my second ship built from the pieces I have with me. Its very
StarWarsian but I like it. The wings angle up for landings and it has two
jets on click hinges in the back.

-Jon