 Space / 5182
Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 02:58:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Yes, but Spamcake drive is classified. ;^)

Spamcake drive may be classified, but there is nothing stopping, say, a
'neutral' private company from developing it's own spamcake drive, and then
selling the technology to the highest bidder!

Whats more, even if the spamcake drive project itself is unsuccessful, there
is always the far more feasible SPAMCAKE PLANET BUSTER MISSLE!!!  If we
cannot harness the spamcake for peaceful purposes, we can just turn it into
a big kablamin, Ja?

mmoooohahahaha

Alas, it's always harder to create than it is to destroy...

Trev