 Space / 5177
Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:37:57 GMT

Ehhh heh heh heh heh  >:)  ..nice one...

Ja, vat vus very vell done!

I have no choice but to try and top this.  Who knows?  It *IS* technically
feasable to get struck by lightning, after all.  Sigh.

Private:  "I'm scared, Sarge!"
Seargent: "We're all scared, son!"

Awesome twist on the Spiffcraft.  I'm glad that the original spiffcraft
blueprints are now public knowledge.

Trev