 Space / 4782
Re: 2001 In Rome, GA... If it's here it's everywhere....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Chris Giddens writes:
I picked up the gray and blue Red Planet Protector #7313 this weekend.  They
had the scorpion looking Mech and the Lego Studio set.  They probably have
more to put out, but they just haven't done it yet.

So like the subject says... if it's here it's everywhere!

A couple of notes about the #7313... it's not a 4+ set as originally
thougth.  It's a 7-12 set.  I actually like this set a lot.  It's better
than the Robo force stuff.  It has a good selection of pieces and was kinda
fun to put together... the only negative is, well it doesn't stand well.

Actually it stands fine, I had the same problems at first though.  The legs
are hinged horizontally to, spread the legs to a 45-90 degree angle from
each other and you can spin the top around like a top and it won't fall over.

Another question... do we think humans are the enemy in this theme?  They
seem to be the invader on Mars against these cute little aliens.

Nah, the explorer robot has a flamethrower on it.  I actually think someone
got the names reversed between the 7313 & 7314.  Look at the equipment on
each and the names.

Chris <><

I think they are great sets, I hope after playing around with them awhile,
more people will come around.

Matt