 Space / 4558
  Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

Greetings! If you've got a moment please check out the update on my spaceship. I added a second deck and began detailing the sickbay. There is also a new cargo ship there along with my hospital transport ship. Hope you enjoy! (URL) give me some (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

I have been away for some time... much longer than I thought, obviously... This thing is huge! Fantastic model !!! Keep us updated... Gene (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

How sound is the structure? Can you lift it? It is no USS Applepies but I think I can picture the crew singing. La, la, la... Jude Is it my imagination or does Aunt Ruth have a beard? (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) :-) It would be interesting how many folks get that very Veggie (Tales) reference there Jude. And that beard, it felt wierd. As to the structure, yes it is stable. The ship is on temporary landing gear as we speak. My wife and I picked it up (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

Cool! Good to see some new pictures. That ship is alot bigger than I thought it was. Could I put one of the new pictures up at the Shipyard? I love all the blue on the ship. I just traded almost all of my white 1/1 for blue. : ) Great job on the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

Also..Whats the story on the smaller section that detaches? And are you done with the bridge? I haven't done the inside of my bridge yet and it would be nice to see some pictures of others. Jon "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) I really like the medical and cargo ships- very cool. The detachable ship on the Crusader is also very nice. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) Yes it is huge. I think Chris has mentioned that this new version is larger than the version I saw in person before it attempted the flight from the star system North Carolina to the star system Georgia but broke apart somewhere in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

That is some very cool work on the Crusader's medlab. My own sickbay's beds may need redesigning now.... (...) Heheh :) Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) The smaller section that detaches initially was to be an emergency evac vehicle... but then I liked it and made it a "captain's yacht" like on Star Trek. It's purpose is still for escape but it can be readily detached. It has a command chair (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) Yeah, those white magnet holders from Explorien sets make a great medical monitor. A fig head with hair on will fit inside! It's like a portable life support/mini CAT scan. I'm hoping to put my Bacta tank back in. Chris <>< (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) I remember bacta tanks from somewhere but I cant remember where, can anyone tell me which si-fi thing it was from? (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

<shakes head sadly> ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

They're from Battlefield Earth. ; ) "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3A0E2013.BE5EE4....com.au... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) Which has only just been in theaters so thats probobly where I heard it from. I also remember tanks of some kind in some of the SW books and also in the dune books. (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) a (...) Just a small question - that guy on the right hand side of the Bridge at the front (left hand side as you look at the photo) - has he got a robotic arm or something or has he lost a glove? It looks like he's got one blue hand and one (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) :-) I think it's a flash reflection on his hand. He does have blue gloves...darn that reflective plastic. Thanks for the compliment! Chris <>< (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

The Crusader is very Impressive. I might begin to work on a Minifig sized capital ship similar to the Griffon at my Brickshelf. Problem is I use 2 SW engines. (URL) Crusader. Don't let it go on any crusades you know... Griffon Industries 'All I ask (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)