 Space / 4618
Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:08:46 GMT

As to the bridge, yeah it's done.  See it here:
The angle doesn't present all the classic blue computers and the reverse
slope computers in the back.  The grey pannel in the back of the bridge is • a
"Star Trek" sliding door.

Just a small question - that guy on the right hand side of the Bridge at the
front (left hand side as you look at the photo) - has he got a robotic arm
or something or has he lost a glove?  It looks like he's got one blue hand
and one white hand - does the Captain intend to have words with him later
for being out of uniform?

Seriously though - lovely looking ship.

Andrew.