 Space / 4565
Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:00:05 GMT

Cool! Good to see some new pictures. That ship is alot bigger than I thought
it was. Could I put one of the new pictures up at the Shipyard?
    I love all the blue on the ship. I just traded almost all of my white
1/1 for blue. : )
    Great job on the interior too. I just got done with the galley, kitchen,
bar and greenhouse on my ship. You have some good ideas for a sick bay.

    Keep up the good work

    -Jon