 Space / 4558
4557  |  4559
Subject:
Update to the U.S.S. Crusader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 00:54:39 GMT

Greetings!

If you've got a moment please check out the update on my spaceship.  I added
a second deck and began detailing the sickbay.  There is also a new cargo
ship there along with my hospital transport ship.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=legoober

Please give me some feedback!

Chris <><