 Space / 442
Re: 2000 Artic theme = space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.town, Todd Lehman writes:

But here's something that hasn't appeared since 1993 -- and then only in
one set ever, IIRC -- WHITE Baseplates!!!

Two white 16x32 baseplates in 6575 -- woowoo!

Take a close look at the pic of 6575 on page 23 - I *think* it might actually
be a 16x32, and 2 16x16's - it appears to be a break in the baseplate right in
the middle of the blue wall (on the section with the blue dome).  Either way,
I agree - Woohoo!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/