 Space / 445
Re: 2000 Artic theme = space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alex Roode writes:
In lugnet.space, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Take a close look at the 2000 catalog scans.

The new Artic theme is full of elements that are ideal for space.
Similar hostile environment I suppose.

Look at some of the walls in the buildings, the large one piece ones with
windows in them. And what look like large hinged walls on the end of one of
the buildings. Ideal for space settlements.

Plus the tracks on the vehicles. The vehicles can easily be adapted for • space.

Good stuff.

regards
lawrence

Please, don't start the capital and lowercase SPace crap again... please!

Alex Me

Wha? Did I miss something here? I don't see anything in this message referring
to the upper/lower case issue.

-Duane