 Space / 446
Re: Monorail! Monorail! Monorail!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:42:52 GMT

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:49:17 GMT, "Tom Boucher"
<trekkie@spamsunfloweryou.com> wrote:

Ok, If you don't watch the Simpson's you won't see the title funny but it's
been going through my head since I saw it.

Funny, I was watching the Simpsons while reading that and what popped
in my head as I saw "Monorail!"  was "What's it called?  Monorail!"
^_^

Lego Set #6991, Unitron Monorail is at
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html for sale for $149
US.

Ah man, they WOULD get one when I don't have a job, maybe I should
abuse my credit card to get a PO Box so I can order one without my dad
finding out.

Kya
(who has always wanted that monorail to be "monorail complete" but
couldn't cause it came out during that aweful dark age)