 Space / 443
442  |  444
Subject:
Monorail! Monorail! Monorail!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:49:17 GMT

Ok, If you don't watch the Simpson's you won't see the title funny but it's
been going through my head since I saw it.

Lego Set #6991, Unitron Monorail is at
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html for sale for $149
US.

I'm getting one, always wanted one and glad to see it but just in case any
of you want one and don't like the sky high Ebay prices (ooh, there's an
idea) you can get yerself one.

They also have the Explorian Starship (6982)  for like $49 US, which isn't
bad either.  I've seen it on the shelf at Zainy Brainy a few times but they
want $80 or so for it.

Just thought you'd like to know.  Dunno what shipping is for just the
monorail, I'm ordering it and a few other items.  I did order the Technic
8880 car from them a while back and ground (14 day) shipment was about $20.

L8r

Tom