 Space / 4388
Re: The St. Theresa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Felix Greco writes:
Hi Folks...

I updated my sight and I've got a pirate ship on it; the St. Theresa.

http://members.aol.com/felixisgr8/lego_page.html

LMKWYT!

Wow!  Awesome ship!  I'd hate to face that in a good old Pirate game!

Your other creations are equally amazing.  the Scuttlebut has got to be my
favorite...

"..I'm smarter than you. I'm better looking than you, and my ship is one of the
best."

I'd be giving up about then.

Fun stuff.

Sean