 Pirates / 1417
1416  |  1418
Subject:
Tudor Houses - Re: The St. Theresa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:29:52 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Felix Greco writes:
Yah, well.  I'm sure its just coincidence ;)
As soon as you posted those pice I built a few of my own.  They're very easy
to build and they make for a nice european looking village.  I was in a
lurking stage at that time so I never got to tell you how impressed I was.

Awesome! I'm glad somebody else has had an opportunity to build a few for
their village. I think they make for a very colorful village, especially
since you can mix and match colors. Unfortunately the houses do require some
pieces that are somewhat hard to find (eg: 1x3x3 hypontenuese bricks) but
are well worth the effort of obtaining.
I wish I could have heard from you back when you were building them, I had
some .dat files (LCAD/LDRAW) of the house I could have shared with you. I'm
very impressed that you could put them together by just the pictures I took
with my webcam! Great job, Felix!

-Kyle
(is feeling good he contributed something)