 Pirates / 1420
Re: The St. Theresa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:16:21 GMT

I'm working on a present day battleship (the HMS Vergara) and so far I'm
using a massive Technic frame (which isn't working too well). Can you please
tell me how you made your hull so I can get a basic idea? Thanks a million
if you can!

sorry I didn't really answer your question before...

I'm a firm believer that if you want to build big, you have to do it with
regular blocks. From there you pretty much have to just try your best to
contour the rigid bricks into the shape that you want.  I usually build a
section and then walk about ten feet away and ask myself if that was the
curve I was going for.  But,  I really feel I have no businees talking about
making ships when there are folks like Lindsay and the other great talent in
pirates/ships.  Aske me a space question ;)