 Pirates / 1415
Re: The St. Theresa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:29:25 GMT

I went to the "Needle of Hope" link and I about *fainted*. Those tudor-style
houses (timber and daub) look *exactly* like the ones I have sitting in my
basement. Even the colors!

Yah, well.  I'm sure its just coincidence ;)

As soon as you posted those pice I built a few of my own.  They're very easy
to build and they make for a nice european looking village.  I was in a
lurking stage at that time so I never got to tell you how impressed I was.