 Pirates / 1414
Re: The St. Theresa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:13:45 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Felix Greco writes:
http://members.aol.com/felixisgr8/lego_page.html
LMKWYT!

Hey Felix, Great site!.....

I went to the "Needle of Hope" link and I about *fainted*. Those tudor-style
houses (timber and daub) look *exactly* like the ones I have sitting in my
basement. Even the colors! I spent the last 5 minutes trying to figure out
when they could have been borrowed for a photograph, but I'm figuring it is
just coincidence. Quite a shock though...the resemblence is uncanny!

http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/misc.html

-Kyle