 Space / 41051
Re: MOC: Super Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 22:03:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:
David! I really love this Super Galaxy Explorer!

Seeing this brought back so many memories.
I like just about everything on it.

I did think that the large slopes as the upper tail wings were a little bit out
of place, but that is only because they are relatively new parts compared to the
old classic style of the ship. It grew on me.

Thanks!  I was hesitant about using them because of their newness, but they cut
a rather low profile (hyuk!) on the ship, so I let them stay.  I tried to pick
new parts that I felt would fit the Classic Space style.

But... that is my only honest critique! I love the engines and the winglets, the
landing gear, all of it is so cool to see. Thank you for building that!

Also, I always like to see that yellow and black stripe on the wings, yours has
a double set! Perfect! Adds to the "Super" in Super Galaxy Explorer.

Yes, the yellow and black stripes HAD to be there!  It's just not Classic Space
without those!

Thanks for the feedback!

Dave S.