 Space / 41052
Re: MOC: ZombieTron "Just when you thought it was safe to put on a pressure suit!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 05:32:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Beware, brave spacefarers!

The unforgiving vacuum of space hides even more unforgiving ZOMBIES!!

Enjoy with sweetbreads!

Dave S.

ABS-olutly gorious!

That looks like something that would hide under the tulips. I hope I don’t stumble accross THAT in my space garden!