 Space / 41041
Re: MOC: ZombieTron "Just when you thought it was safe to put on a pressure suit!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 21:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Really funny MOC. The big blood tank is especially effective, and I like the use of legs in the railings a lot. Btw, you misspelled the link. Here is the proper link.

Bruce

Glad you liked it, Bruce! It sure was fun to build. Thanks for the tip on the link! My proofreading skills are not up to snuff at 3am!

Dave S.