 Space / 41047
Re: MOC: ZombieTron "Just when you thought it was safe to put on a pressure suit!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 23:57:41 GMT

HAHAHA! I can see you building this now, you must have come across some parts
that seemed boney or bloody and you were like, "oh ya, this is going in.."
muuhhahahahahaha.

Funny thing also, is you picking up this big moc and showing it to your friends.

"Hey look at this Zombie Tron ship I made.." Then they start running away!

Tons of work must have been involved, since you used so many parts!
Great job! The look on that black suited space-fig. Now that is comedy.

- ES