 Space / 41030
Re: MOC: Super Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 19:54:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Todd wrote:
   Looking good! (I can’t view it through the sentimental eyes of a spacer so I may have missed a lot ; )

As for the FTX (warning advice from a man not to be trusted near a computer):

I use this the reference card found here

and just follow it step by step...

I’m sure someone else has a better approach...

God Bless,

Nathan

Thanks, Nathan! After reading the other replies, I finally understood my error. I was typing correctly, but I’d negelected to select FTX from the Format menu.

Dave S.