 Space / 41029
Re: MOC: Super Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 19:50:10 GMT

I think what you’ve written is fine, but it appears that your message has been written in a Plain text format rather than FTX. If you post from lugnet itself through a web browser, there’s a dropdown menu that allows you to select between Plain text and FTX below the Subject: field. Make sure you select FTX!

Hope that helps.

-Bryan

Thanks, Bryan! I realized after reading all the responses that I was using the right formatting, but I had never paid attention to the Format selection!

BTW, what did you think of the ship? :-)

Dave S.