 Space / 4093
Re: Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:45:55 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Jay Jacinto writes:
Hello.  I've been lurking on Lugnet ever since it came out way back when, and
I've posted from time to time.  However, I've never formally introduced • myself.
I'm a big space fan, and I like to mess with POVRay.  Take a look at my
brickshelf account;  I'm currently updating the pictures there.

As soon as I start getting money again, I'll officially join Lugnet.  I want • to
do my part and support this great site.

Thanks
Jay Jacinto

I really like it, obviously you have put time into learning where you are
placing the camera and stuff like that. Don't wait until you get your
membership to let us see more.

What themes in space do you like the best? The correct answers are Classic
Space and Ice Planet 2002 :-) Although I will not deduct points for Blacktron
(happen during my dark age).

I am looking forward to your further contributions to the community.

Jude