 People / Newbie / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:30:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello.  I've been lurking on Lugnet ever since it came out way back when, and
I've posted from time to time.  However, I've never formally introduced myself.
I'm a big space fan, and I like to mess with POVRay.  Take a look at my
brickshelf account;  I'm currently updating the pictures there.

As soon as I start getting money again, I'll officially join Lugnet.  I want to
do my part and support this great site.

Thanks
Jay Jacinto