 Space / 4095
Re: Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Jude Beaudin writes:

<snip> ouch! darn virtual scissors.

I really like it, obviously you have put time into learning where you are
placing the camera and stuff like that. Don't wait until you get your
membership to let us see more.

Thanks, I'm currently retracing all the models I have in pov format, so expect
to see more in the coming days and weeks.
BTW, I think your site is really great.  The Brawler is really cool and the
Hawk design is reminiscent of something I've seen before.  Perhaps Terry
Keller.

What themes in space do you like the best? The correct answers are Classic
Space and Ice Planet 2002 :-) Although I will not deduct points for Blacktron
(happen during my dark age).

I like Space Police I and Ice Planet, which is reflected in some of my models.
I'm happy to say that the closest I came to a dark age was the period when I
did not purchase lego frequently for a couple of years.  However, I did play
with my lego during that time :^D

I am looking forward to your further contributions to the community.

As I you.

Thanks
Jay Jacinto