 Space / 40691
Re: New Space Sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   Mars Mission
Some of those look awesome, some look like awesome parts packs. I would guess all of those are not finalized prototypes with the possible exception of 7699 MT-101 Armored Drilling Unit. That one actually has the peice count on the box (442 peices) while the rest do not. If some of the newer sets and piece counts are anything to go by that set might be $40-$45 dollars. That would rock. The new logo is similar to the classic space logo which is good.

Looks like a rehash of the Life On Mars sets. How disappointing. :-(

Jeff