 Space / 40689
Re: New Space Sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 20:35:57 GMT

Indeed!

Hard to tell from these pictures but it looks like most of the sets contain very little of the new colors, which makes me VERY happy! Giant wheels in orange?! SWEET. The new 1/4 saucer bricks are intriguing as well. Seems that the Bionicle part infestation has been staved off a bit too. Good.

Thanks very much for posting this, Mike. After perusing the January 2007 catalog with a growing feeling of sadness, these pictures give me hope that there will still be Lego sets that not only will I buy and build, but will also be able to keep ALL the pieces!

Dave S.