 Space / 40149
Re: The Undulating Undulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 04:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   A while ago I had created a bunch of alien minifigs with weird heads.

snip

Enjoy!

Pat Bunn

That’s some amazingly creative stuff. I especially love the ghost crab but they’re all great. The stacked canopies are very effective in the first vehicle, and I like how you used the plant pieces in the green mount. I’m going to be studying these images awhile, great stuff!! Cyndi