 Space / 40134
Re: The Undulating Undulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 09:18:07 GMT

Nice, very nice. I like the crystal crab - some nice co-ordination of the transparent peices.

I would love to see the squid-walker animated. It made me think of The Matrix as much as War of The Worlds.

I love the idea of creating a complete set of alien minifigs, and transport for them. Maybe we have some alien minifig vignettes or full on citiscapes to look forward to.

Danny

http://orionrobots.co.uk