 Space / 40133
Re: The Undulating Undulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 08:01:13 GMT

I was looking in your brickshelf folder at the MOCs shown there, and I was
wondering which canister lid part ID you used on this model here, shown
suspended by some plates with rope (I forget what the part ID is):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/wgt3.jpg

I might have a use for it if it is available for sale on BrickLink.

I'd also be interested to know if there is an arch, circluar opening, or
piece which is approximately the same diameter as the lid itself.  I need
something that has enough space for 1x1 or 2x2 plates to slip past it
edgewise.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde