 Space / 40132
Re: The Undulating Undulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 07:18:56 GMT

Patrick Bunn wrote:
   A while ago I had created a bunch of alien minifigs with weird heads.

SNIP!

   Enjoy!

Pat Bunn

These are SO cool. Been admiring these tonight. One of my favorites is definitely snout rider.

I was digging around your brickshelf folder. I also really like white widow:

You should post these over in the classic space forum. They’d dig it.

   [ j o n ]
[ z e m i d o t n e t ]
:: creations
:: moonbase