 Space / 39856
Re: Unfinished Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:04:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi Mladen,

--SNIP-- It’s a pity you didn’t have time to finish it since the model looks pretty damn good as is and I’m sure would have looked great when done.

Thanks Tim!

   Aside from the overall SNOT construction, I discovered an interesting new use for part 30535.

I like this trick a lot. I wonder if the skeleton arm could be used for other SNOTwork...

Yeah, it has tons of other uses. You can fit a 1x1 cylinder onto one end and get a nice small joint out of it. This is useful for mecha construction and micro-fig work. This isn’t the best example, but it’s still something:

Mladen Pejic

Tim

Woah, that joint technique looks pretty sweet, Mladen. I never thought of that. I’ll be using that somewhere, I’m sure.

Trev