 Space / 39755
Re: Voidfighter Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 01:31:21 GMT

The shape of the fuselage and the greebling are fantastic! The wings look a bit too flat, which is exacerbated by the very straight trailing edge. The wedge plates on top near the fuselage are a good start at adding some shape to the wings, but they’re not quite enough.

Overall, it’s one of my favorite entries so far (and looks better than what I had planned on building, but didn’t get around to)

Hope to see more space MOCs from you! --Bram

Thanks Bram. I agree with you about the wings. Now that I go back and look at it, they have much too little detail in comparison with the body. However, they are already stretched structurally and frequently fall off, and more weight would not have helped the situation. Not that it couldn’t be fixed, but I am about sick of Voidfighters. The more I look at that model, the more I’m unhappy with it. Oh well, maybe someday I’ll fix it.

-Brayton