 Space / 39748
39747  |  39749
Subject:
Voidfighter Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 04:21:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My Voidfighter entry for the fbtb.net contest:

Gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=156058

This is my first attempt at anything other than mecha. It was nice to finally finish something as I haven’t completed a model in over a year.

If this MOC looks a bit rough around the edges and thrown together, that’s because it was. I would like to have had more time and a better color scheme. Oh, well. It was still a fun build and an excellent contest idea.

Comments and crits welcome.

-Brayton