 Space / 39749
Re: Voidfighter Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:00:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brayton Orchard wrote:
My Voidfighter entry for the fbtb.net contest:

Gallery: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=156058>

This is my first attempt at anything other than mecha.  It was nice to
finally finish something as I haven't completed a model in over a year.

If this MOC looks a bit rough around the edges and thrown together, that's
because it was.  I would like to have had more time and a better color
scheme. Oh, well.  It was still a fun build and an excellent contest idea.

Comments and crits welcome.

The shape of the fuselage and the greebling are fantastic!  The wings look a bit
too flat, which is exacerbated by the very straight trailing edge.  The wedge
plates on top near the fuselage are a good start at adding some shape to the
wings, but they're not quite enough.

Overall, it's one of my favorite entries so far (and looks better than what I
had planned on building, but didn't get around to)

Hope to see more space MOCs from you!
--Bram