 Space / 39750
39749  |  39751
Subject:
yet another Voidfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 00:42:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This was going to be my entry into the FBTB voidfighter contest, but since whoever is resposible for sending our account activation emails has apparently dropped off the twig, I guess it’s not, and I might as well just post it here.

I went for a more Star Warsish look with mine, with many cues coming from the original TIE fighter, and the Lego version thereof. I wanted to use an opaque canopy in dark grey, but the only one I had was in dark bley, which didn’t quite match. :shrug:

Anyway, please enjoy.

ps I’m aware of the missing thruster nozzle on the front of the left wing, but i can’t be bothered reshooting. Pretend it’s battle damage ;)