 Space / 39762
Re: Voidfighter Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:57:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brayton Orchard wrote:
   My Voidfighter entry for the fbtb.net contest:

I was happy to see another creation from you ‘cuz I love your unique greebling style. I see this time you managed to work in a minifig camera--sweet! I like how the round click hinge parts pick up the look of the nested 2x2 radar dishes. What really makes this one for me is the fanged-jaw look you created with the arch parts on the front, and how the wing angle coordinates with the angles on the body.