 Space / 3921
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:41:37 GMT

From: "Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au>

Can't say much that other's haven't, except I'd particularly like to say wow
about the excellent detailing job. (Wow!)

Thanks...  last night I discovered the value of binoculars and SW
Macrobinoculars as detail elements. :^)

One thing that I can't figure out is how the guns and wing tips retract. I
guess the gun could be done with 1xN plate-with-rail, but is there enough
room to do the same with the wing tips also? If the maestro wishes to keep
his secrets, I understand ;-)

Nah, no problem. The gun is only 1-wide, and there is a 2x3 that bridges a
rail into the outermost portion of the wing. The wing itself is connected to
the fuselage by a couple of bridges that you can see in the underside photo,
but unfortunately I realized too late that those wingtips are fairly heavy,
so the wingtips can fall off if I'm not careful.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego