 Space / 3916
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:42:15 GMT

From: "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com>

Very nice use of the SW engine elements in a non-engine way - good surface
detailing in general.  The cockpit looks a bit kludgy, but I suspect you've
done about as good a job as can be done and still have it opening.

Yeah, it's not the most elegant solution, but I had to choose between making
an opening cockpit or making it more accurate, and I just had to get some
"cylons" in there.

The cockpit would look a bit better if TLC would make some 1x5 and 1x7 dark
gray tiles. ;^)

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations