 Space / 3922
3921  |  3923
Subject:
Classic Space Shirts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:07:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I decided to have a little fun here and make some Tshirts with the Classic
Space dudes on 'em.

This is only for fun, I do not make any profit from this whatsoever. The
shirts are sold at production cost. It's all about the love.

You can get them here:

http://www.cafepress.com/csred/
http://www.cafepress.com/csblue/
http://www.cafepress.com/csyellow/