 Space / 3962
RE: Classic Space Shirts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 05:28:24 GMT

Mark Sandlin writes:
I would love to do that, but cafepress doesn't offer colored
shirts at this time. As soon as they do offer colors, you can bet
I'll have 'em up there.

There are white CS figs :)  I have enough white T-shirts though...what I
would maybe like is a black sweatshirt or T-shirt with a small LEGO logo on
the left breast and maybe a bigger logo on the back (or in the spot where
brands sometimes place a patch).  Embroidered would be excellent...But
that's not going to happen anytime soon....
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/