 Space / 39116
  Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

I posted this over at classic-space forums this morning and just wanted to share with those who don't visit there alot. I've created a new hero called Vance Quantum. (URL) click the pic. Enjoy, Comments welcome. Jamie (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) Lance? Bah! Jeez, Jamie- send folks straight to his (URL) sweet ship> and (URL) incredibly awesome moonbase>! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) I love the turbine engine made of hammers: (URL) That's one of the most detailed moonbase modules I've ever seen. Great work! David Gregory (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) This totally rocks, sleek ship, elegant landing pad & kickin' 'pad' main module. i saw this on brickshelf last nite & saved some pics as 'inspiration' models. great job! Jeff (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) Lance? Lance?! What kind of galactic hero do you think this is? The man's name is Vance. Vance Quantum. Obviously you were too distracted by that other visual fluff to appreciate this fine minifig creation. I for one, think it's cool how his (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) No, I think the problem is that I was confusing him with (URL) Lance Beefpile>... yet another galactic hero. All those heroes and their names just run together. Yeesh. You're right, though, most of us would have put the epaulets over the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) Wow! That is really beautiful work. I love his house/base especially — full of really classic touches, like the bed-in-a-bubble and the hot tub. The secret elevator chair to the underground base is great too. Really, everything about it shows (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Vance Quantum line at LEGO Factory?

Jamie, once LEGO Factory gets underway, will we be seeing a line of Vance Quantum models available for sale? The base would be a huge one, but perhaps you could break it into several sets that can be built separately or fit together. Best, Joe (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vance Quantum line at LEGO Factory?

(...) The only problem with Lego Factory & Space is whether there are enough Space parts available to build anything usable. (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Vance Quantum line at LEGO Factory?

(...) That's a good question. The answer is...I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I for sure want to expand more on the Quantum sub-theme with more characters and vehicles. I don't know how the whole lego factory thing works and how you (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vance Quantum line at LEGO Factory?

(...) Well, here it is in a nutshell: you download the free LEGO Designer software (which will soon be available for both Mac and Windows), which is a CAD program you can use to design models virtually, using a restricted but hopefully adequate (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) I agree, even if Tony got the name wrong. ;-) That moonbase module and landing pad is awesome. I love the way it sits on top of a (short) mountain of moon rock. Jeff (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)