 Space / 38857
Re: Sato Plaza
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 14:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Submitted for your entertainment, a futuristic city that hasn’t lost touch with its distant past.

Guest Starring:
  1. A Starsky & Hutch / Sleeping Beauty’s coffin - styled aircar by Daniel Rubin.
  2. A snotty cherry blossom tree by (The) Bruce Lowell design studios.
  3. Quark Hover bikes by erstwhile Coppertone model Nick Kappatos.

Sadly, MOCPages is still down, so I am unable to subject you to questionable captions. As always your smack, non sequiturs, kudos and crazy rhetoric is appreciated.

-Keith

If you only see one futuristic Lego diorama, made by Keith Goldman and posted on LUGNET during the month of May 05…then this is the one to see! The selection of the citizens is awesome. The citizens and the setting combine to capture an excellent Blade Runner / Black Rain / Keith’s Living Room sort of mood. I guess your wife made you repaint that wretched mustard colored wall? Good call. You should take her out to dinner. Up: Vending machines / architecture mix / featured citizens / bill board / Blue paint on wall. Down: Big lumpy gray hill / ant-bots. The hill reminds me of your rocky clag from the light house. Same sort of generic action. Rocky terrain is tough, but I am convinced you will eventually master it. Attack! Mike