 Space / 38818
Re: Sato Plaza
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 18:32:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

Wow, that’s amazingly cool. I’ve seen retro-future, I’ve seen punk-future, I’ve seen anime-future, but I’ve never seen what (I hereby coin) cherry-blossom-samurai-future

Wow. There are so MANY nice touches in there. As someone else said, the slanted rock pieces are just brilliant. How much of a pain was it to keep everything lined up to make that work out?

And I just love your architechtural choices. Masonry moonbase corridors! Earth tones in futureville... it’s all good.

But why the downage on studs, man? Some sort of compensating thing? The missus only want one stud around the house?? Derek’s mom told you not to use them??? Give.