 Space / 38839
Re: Sato Plaza
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 03:53:47 GMT

Everybody else has already hit all the praise points properly, so I'll just
dispense the cold, cruel criticism:  You have too much Lego.  Please begin
making arrangements to pack it all up and send it to children who can use it
for much better purposes.

BTW, you can send me all the weed.

Dave S.

Awesome job, you magnificent b******!

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message
Submitted for your entertainment, a futuristic city that hasn't lost touch • with
its distant past.

Guest Starring:

+ A Starsky & Hutch / Sleeping Beauty's coffin - styled aircar by Daniel • Rubin.
+ A snotty cherry blossom tree by (The) Bruce Lowell design studios.
+ Quark Hover bikes by erstwhile Coppertone model Nick Kappatos.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=129894<http://www.brickshel
f.com/gallery/KGoldman/SatoPlaza/thumb/a-01.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Sadly, MOCPages is still down, so I am unable to subject you to • questionable
captions.  As always your smack, non sequiturs, kudos and crazy rhetoric • is
appreciated.

-Keith