 Space / 38787
    Re: Lambrecht-Lowell Stellar Cartography Podule —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Another point on putting space train track on the edge of modules - it becomes vitally important that you follow a strict six-wide rule on your trains. i.e. not even half a plate of overhang is allowed for ladders or handles. The trains must (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Lambrecht-Lowell Stellar Cartography Podule —John Neal
     (...) Flibbity Floo. Any "system" that has such heavy restrictions on building creativity sucks and should be abandoned. I mean really. Why bother with incorporating "trains" at all? JOHN (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Lambrecht-Lowell Stellar Cartography Podule —Jason J. Railton
     (...) It's not that hard to do you know, so long as you've grown out of (URL) Duplo>! Only kidding. You don't have to do any of that. It's just if you want to make big wide diesel-guzzling stacked intermodal space trains they'd be limited to the (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Lambrecht-Lowell Stellar Cartography Podule —Jon Palmer
   (...) Aside from all the other great ideas you've brought up, I should mention that I'm all for track being just about anywhere on a module. Track running on the edge of a module is just fine as far as I'm concerned. The Moonbase page will reflect (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Lambrecht-Lowell Stellar Cartography Podule —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Thanks. I think it'd be a lot easier to co-ordinate if you can add the track after the modules come together. Co-ordinating a moonbase with pre-set track layouts on each module looks like a right nightmare. By going along the edges, most (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.space)